Tower Property Management
307 East Ocean Avenue Lompoc California 93436
Phone: (805) 740-0023 * Fax (805) 736-7359 *
Out of State Toll Free (866) 860-0564
Professional Rental Management and Maintenance Service
Tower Property Management can increase the value of your investment by attention to detail and experience unmatched in the Lompoc Valley.
We handle every aspect of managing your residential property.
Our Staff Will Strive:
- To maintain your property in good condition, thus allowing you to enjoy the income and tax benefits of owning investment property.
- To establish strong lines of communication between the property owners, tenants, and ourselves.
- To manage your property in a way that will save you time and money, while protecting one of your most important assets.
- Exceptional customer service for both owners and tenants.
Our goals are to maintain the property as you the owner would (or better) and increase
the market value of your investment.
Below are some of the services we provide.
We can provide placement only for your rental units if that is your choice.
Perform annual inspections of your rental units. Complete move-in and out inspections to ensure the condition of the property.
Thoroughly qualify tenants through:
Design and publish advertising to ensure your units are leased in a timely manner.
- Background Credit Checks
- Employment Verifications
- Previous Housing References
- Check Civil Court Filings
- Check Criminal Court Filings
Design and Maintain a useful web site (www.towerpm.com)
Collect rents and deposits:
Information provided to owner relative to changes in landlord/tenant laws and tax laws regarding your investment.
Maintain an effective, trained maintenance team that is city licensed and insured to:
- Tower maintains a firm policy regarding timely payment of rent. This
policy avoids potential problems. Should legal eviction be necessary, Tower
can arrange for legal service and administer and coordinate the process.
Provide complete in house accounting services such as:
- Quickly respond to maintenance problems
- Provide 24-hour emergency repair
- Monthly cash flow statements
- Year End 1099
- Payment of authorized property related expenses and provide copies.
If we can be of service, or if you would like a free, no obligation, estimate of the cost of our services, drop by our office or call us at (805)740-0023.
Created at the Pond House